CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 07, 2009

Post-Workshop Additions

Okay, I'm awfully tired and sore...but very happy after a long weekend of dancing, drinking, socializing and classes. All in all, good stuff. However, while it's on my mind I thought of something else should be including on my top ten list. Don't forget to pack the Advil, Ibuprofin or any other related drugs to help you with muscle soreness, headaches or late nights dancing and drinking really cheap booze. If you're really planning ahead you can add an extra toothbrush and jammies to help out that roommate you weren't expecting. Your dance friends will appreciate your generosity!

I'll do my best to post more about the Austin Belly Dance Convention later on...after a little recovery time.

0 comments: